Saturday, August 29, 2020

Praise from Past Generation - Vince Salandria


Sent from my iPad

On Feb 11, 2012, at 11:37 PM, John Judge <judgeforyourself@gmail.com> wrote:
David, Jeff and Vince,
Longtime JFK researcher Bill Kelly called me today. He has transcribed both the LBJ Library and the Clifton versions of the Air Force One tapes on November 22, 1963, communicating with White House and others. He has overlapped them as well, in sequence. They still reflect edits since numerous authors, including White, Manchester and Salinger describe conversations not in these recordings, and they are short of the length of the original communications. Bill has also followed up with live interviews with key people involved, including code-name Stranger at the White House Communications center, the widow of LeMay's aide, and others. He asked me to contact you because he wants to be in touch about what he is finding out. You may already be familiar with his blog site JFK Counter Coup, but if not he has some of this information there. He has lost internet connection at his house for the moment, so has limited email access right now. His phone is 609-346-0229  in New Jersey. His email is Billkelly3@gmail.com. Please be in touch.

Thanks,
John Judge.

Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Subject: RE: Bill Kelly and Air Force One Tapes
To: John Judge <judgeforyourself@gmail.com>


Dear John,

         You cannot do better than to get the remarkable researcher, Bill Kelly, to do the work.  

 Bill should look up the Situation Room. He will find that it was staffed by the Pentagon. In my book, p. 161,  False Mystery, I point out that McGeorge Bundy, the President’s Assistant for National Security Affairs, was in charge of the Situation Room. He was a hard liner on U.S. foreign policy,  and had been a student of CIA’s covert operations. Richard Bissell, who had been fired by JFK after the Bay of Pigs, was in charge of Bundy when they worked together on the Marshall Plan. I suggest that Bill Kelly look at my material on this subject on pages 160-162 of my book. Also, it should be noted that U.S. intelligence had to be in contact with the Dallas District Attorney during the afternoon of the killing, and had to know that the District Attorney felt the shooting had been conspiratorial.

        John, for a guy about to be 84 years old, I am well. How are you?

        As for being a worthy addition to the 50th conference, you are mistaken. I have a tired old mind, and guys like Bill Kelly are so much better at this business than I ever was. I also have a beautiful wife who finally accepts my view of the Kennedy assassination but feels that I have made my contribution. She feels that our conviction that the controlled demolition of the three towers on 9/11 is a psychotic idea. She is convinced that  my concept of a ruling class in control of a criminal state is madness. She hated my going to the last conference I attended, and would not appreciate my making any contribution to the 50th.

         John, I take nothing back in terms of my work, and share completely your view of the JFK assassination, 9/11, the criminal nature of our state and our empire. But I love my wife, and will not provide her with a reason to jettison this old man.

        Please feel free to share these views with others, and especially with Bill Kelly, whom I have never thanked enough for his great work.

        Regards,

         Vince  


No comments:

Post a Comment