Was he really a deranged lone nut case, or was he really a covert jackal, like the professional assassin in the book and film Day of the Jackal?
From those basic facts alone any intelligence analyst worth his salt would at least consider the possibility that Oswald was a covert intelligence operative or agent, and know that if that was the case, it would be imperative to determine exactly what intelligence network he was associated with and who was behind those operations he was involved with, especially the Dealey Plaza operation.
Things Oswald Must Have Done If He Was The Assassin
For Which There Is No Evidence, Record or Witness.
1) Obtain the rifle and pistol from the Post Office, where someone must have handed him the package containing the rifle over the counter and created some receipt, but there is no witness and no receipt.
2) Obtain the ammo and clip for the rifle and bullets for the pistol, for which there is no known source.
3) Practice with the rifle, to ensure that it works, and align the scope so it was in proper order.
4) Disassemble the rifle at the Paines and then reassemble the rifle at the TSBD and align the scope.
5) Obtain the brown paper wrapping paper that was said to have concealed the rifle when brought it to the TSBD, and bring the rifle into the building without anyone seeing it, despite witnesses who saw him enter the building with nothing in his hands.
6) Hide the assembled rifle somewhere in the TSBD for the hours before the assassination
7).Build the wall of boxes that set up the Sniper's Lair in the Sixth Floor window.
8) Get from the First Floor of the TSBD where he was last seen by more than one person shortly after noon to the Sixth Floor at 12;30 without anyone seeing him.
9) Shoot at least three shots from the rifle from the Sixth Floor Window in the allotted time, on target.
10) Move boxes in the window, as photos and witness testimony indicate, hide the rifle elsewhere on the Sixth Floor and descend the steps to the Second Floor in less than two minutes without being seen by Jack Dougherty, who was standing by the elevators on the fifth floor, or two secretaries who descended the same steps from the Fourth Floor at the same time.
11) Leave the TSBD from the front door after the assassination without anyone seeing him or being recorded on any of the cameras or TV films being taken.
12) Change his shirt (did he change his shirt?) and pick up his pistol from his room.
13) Get from the bus stop at the corner outside his rooming house to 10th and Patton without anyone seeing him on the street.
14) Other, a, b, c.