Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Guy P. Johnson


http://www.maryferre...amp;relPageId=3

NARA Record Number: 104-10104-10340

GARRISON AND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION: GUY JOHNSON

1. Subject (Guy L. Johnson) was born on 14 September 1913 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
2. He is identical with Guy L. Johnson mentioned in Plot or Politics (page 151) as an early defense lawyer for Clay L. Shaw. JOHNSON was defeated by Frank SHEA (Jim GARRISON’s candidate, according to Plot or Politics) in 1963 for a seat on the Criminal District Court.
3. According to Ramparts (January 1968, page 48) JOHNSON was an ONI reserve officer who recommended Guy BANNISTER to ONI.
4. JOHNSON was considered for use by CIA as a contact agent in 1954 under Project KODIAK. The clearance request was canceled however, and no reason was given. JOHNSON was the Navy District Intelligence Officer on Guam at the time and was apparently to have been used as a backstop the Agency training being conducted on Saipan. The request indicated that JOHNSON was “partially witting” and possibly already in liaison with the Agency.
5. In 1951 ONI investigated charges that JOHNSON had perjured and falsified himself while serving as an Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans but concluded that he was not at fault and cleared him for TOP SECRET on 11 May 1954.
6. The above accusations were made by a Judge William J. O’HARA of the Criminal District Court....
7. According to Edward SUGGS, a Jack MARTIN (not a reliable source) JOHNSON claimed to have a secret U S Senate document, the “Homme Report”. This report allegedly proves that Robert KENNEDY “had a contract out” on Fidel CASTRO at the time President Kennedy was assassinated. JOHNSON allegedly stated that he could not volunteer to go before the Orleans Parish Grand Jury, but that he wanted GARRISON to ask him to do so (The Houstonian, 20 February 1968).




3 comments:

  1. Johnson was a POS his whole life...

    He was believed to have committed suicide..but given his connections to "the company" maybe he was liquidated...

    In either case it was a HUGE improvement to the world.

    Interesting,though,he was my father's best friend since early childhood...
    With friends like Johnson...no one needs enemies..

    Johnson f*cked over his wife..
    f*cked over my father( who remained a loyal friend until Johnson and my mother started screwing AGAIN..he supposedly banged her while my father was in Australia in WW2...he sold my father's dog while he was keeping him for a little while while my father was trying to return to New Orleans after having to move to Houston to avoid being murdered by Carlos Marcello ( Daddy was the first person in modern times to attempt to clean up Marcello owned NOPD)..while he f*cked over his family and my mother f*cked us over....
    I am just beginning to look at Johnson's details...
    WHAT A STORY OF A PSYCHOPATH AMONG US.
    It doesn't surprise me Johnson was involved in the JFK assasination.

    ANY THING MY FATHER TRIED TO DO GOOD...JOHNSON HAD TO F*CK..He was jealous as hell of him...
    I think Johnson was in love with my father...but knew he could never have him...so he f*cked his wife...
    AND ATTEMPTED TO PERV ON ME WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL..

    Johnson made a sexual innuendo about wanting to see me in my underwear...
    I thought my father was going to kill him...
    He picked up with one hand by the neck and held him off the ground against a wall....
    Banging his head...
    screaming..
    "I have to watch you flirting with my wife .but if I thought you would touch one of my kids..I would stomp you to death"

    Johnson is popping like wet bacon in hell ...
    HE WAS A TRUE PSYCHOPATH...

    Shame on my poor father for being loyal to him and my mother...

    He should have stopped both of them to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW....it is Guy P.Johnson..not "L."

    ReplyDelete